MERCER TRADE INC
PETE'S WINE SHOP
NIBBE FAMILY & FRIENDS
B MILLER FAMILY
DR A ADATIA
deVRIEZE } CARNEY PLLC
DAVE'S VALLEY AUTO
By making a donation today provides activities in the Seattle area, encouraging participation from the Greater Puget Sound region, as the only outlet for recreation and competitive team sports for youth and adults with physical disabilities. Contributions can happen many ways - through direct donations, designating us your charity on reward accounts, purchasing products, attending a fundraiser or sponsoring an event will help in continuing these programs. To support our programs, monies raised help pay for rent of practice facilities, equipment, coaches' travel expenses, costs associated with competition opportunities, and clinics for skill building and training for coaches. Seattle Adaptive Sports seeks to engage as many eligible individuals as possible in its activities by keeping the cost of programming as low as possible.
Your Donation Counts!
• $25 will replace a tire on a basketball wheelchair or racer
• $35 will provide an air pump for balls & tires
• $50 will purchase a basketball for competition play
• $50 will offer youth a ‘hang-out’ time with friends and mentors
• $75 will purchase a bag of pucks for hockey
• $85 will purchase a power soccer ball for competition play
• $180 will purchase a pair of racing gloves for a track athlete
• $250 will scholarship a season of participation fees for a player
• $325 will provide airfare for an athlete to get to a competition
• $350 will purchase a power soccer guard for a player
• $375 will register a team to team National Governing Body
(NWBA, USA Hockey, US Power Soccer, WASUSA/USTFA)
• $400 will pay the entry fee for a team to an tournament
• $500 will provide field implements for the track program
• $1,000 will buy a sled & gear for a hockey player
• $1,000 will cover uniforms for a team
• $1,000 will provide insurance for a year
• $1,800 will rent space for an annual competition tournament
• $2,000 will fund an athlete to be competitive for a season
• $2,500 will purchase a basketball wheelchair for a player
• $2,500 will pay for official fees to host a tournament
• $3,000 will purchase a track racer for an athlete
• $3,500 will provide court or ice rental for a practice season
Do you shop at Fred Meyers? Go online to register SEATTLE ADAPTIVE SPORTS as your community charity. Click on the logo above, then register your Fred Meyer card and pick Seattle Adaptive sports as your charity. You will still earn points for gasoline and coupons, and Fred Meyers Foundation will send a percentage of the sale to us.
ABC HOME MEDICAL
MERIDIAN KENT KIWANIS
DAHURO MC SeaTac
NEW LIFE DENTAL ARTS
GAIL TRUITT LICSW
ODD FELLOWS LODGE #34 & REBEKAHS
JONES FAMILY FOUNDATION
LYNN CHAFETZ & BRAD HAMPTON
SEATTLE THUNDERBIRDS FOUNDATION
IMAGE THE WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY
SPINA BIDIDA ADVOCATES OF WA STATE
A BIG THANK YOU to our supporters who had our athletes back this year. Each year our athletes team warm-up shirts are sponsored by family and friends. This fundraiser helps provide a local competition for these athletes to take their weekly practice to the court or ice and that our supporters can come see our amazing teams in action. If you are interested in GOT YOUR BACK sponsorship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our athletes. Our friends ROCK!!!
SEATTLE ADAPTIVE SPORTS
"....life changing moments through sports."
GOT YOUR BACK
WALL OF SUPPORT
Through your pay check .... United Way, Combined Fund Drive or other employee opportunities to contribute may be offered at your work place and you were thinking about donating through them to your favorite charity. Well... why not make your favorite charity Seattle Adaptive Sports? You can donate to our programs through these agencies and help provide our athletes with year round recreation. Also, co-workers, family and friends could contribute to our organization, as well.
A couple of things you need to know to donate through United Way:
The name of the organization: Seattle Adaptive Sports
Club address: 1111 E Madison #137, Seattle, WA 98122
The tax ID number: 91-1427334
Do you like Kettle Corn? You can now give donations directly to Seattle Adaptive Sports with an online purchase of this delicious all natural snack. Visit Casey's Kettle Corn to learn more about this wonderful company and support their giving to the community. Click on the logo above, then the button 'Click to Donate', pick Seattle Adaptive Sports from the list.
$50.00 for 10 bags of Kettle Corn shipped to you with half donated back Seattle Adaptive Sports.
Purchase a Seattle Wheelchair Sonics lapel pin to support the youth basketball West Coast Conference Championships to be hosted in March 2015. This tournament will be a statewide project with the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Send $5 to Seattle Adaptive Sports 1111 E Madison #137, Seattle 98122 with your Name and Address to get your exclusive Wheelchair Sonics pin.
The Seattle Sonics wheelchair basketball teams will put on an awareness assembly or event at your school or business. The event includes bringing basketball wheelchairs so our athletes can play a basketball game against your staff/students/employees. These events demonstrate 'Ability' to promote acceptance. As well, Seattle Adaptive Sports will host your Physical Education classes for a fun day of adaptive sports.
Assembly or Corporate event (30 minutes - 1 hour) - $500
Physical Education Classes (a day) - $1200
Contract us for more information at email@example.com
Support this great company with your medical supply purchases. ABC Home Medical rewards many adaptive sports organization across the country whose athletes and community friends support their business. As well, ABC Home Medical is a large supporter of the National Wheelchair Basketball Association. Contact Meg Paulsen firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether in the game, on the sideline, in the stands, or from your home YOU 'Got Our Back' and know it takes a TEAM to support the opportunity. THANK YOU!!