By making a donation today provides activities in the Seattle area, encouraging participation from the Greater Puget Sound region, as the only outlet for recreation and competitive team sports for youth and adults with physical disabilities. Contributions can happen many ways - through direct donations, designating us your charity on reward accounts, purchasing products, attending a fundraiser or sponsoring an event will help in continuing these programs. To support our programs, monies raised help pay for rent of practice facilities, equipment, coaches' travel expenses, costs associated with competition opportunities, and clinics for skill building and training for coaches. Seattle Adaptive Sports seeks to engage as many eligible individuals as possible in its activities by keeping the cost of programming as low as possible.
The Seattle Sonics wheelchair basketball teams will put on an awareness assembly or event at your school or business. The event includes bringing basketball wheelchairs so our athletes can play a basketball game against your staff/students/employees. These events demonstrate 'Ability' to promote acceptance. As well, Seattle Adaptive Sports will host your Physical Education classes for a fun day of adaptive sports.
Assembly or Corporate event (30 minutes - 1 hour) - $500
Physical Education Classes (a day) - $1000
Contract us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Through your pay check .... United Way, Combined Fund Drive or other employee opportunities to contribute may be offered at your work place and you were thinking about donating through them to your favorite charity. Well... why not make your favorite charity Seattle Adaptive Sports? You can donate to our programs through these agencies and help provide our athletes with year round recreation. Also, co-workers, family and friends could contribute to our organization, as well.
A couple of things you need to know to donate through United Way:
The name of the organization: Seattle Adaptive Sports
Club address: 1125 12th Ave E #137, Seattle, WA 98122
The tax ID number: 91-1427334
Your Donation Counts!
• $25 will replace a tire on a basketball wheelchair or racer
• $35 will provide an air pump for balls & tires
• $50 will purchase a basketball for competition play
• $50 will offer youth a ‘hang-out’ time with friends and mentors
• $75 will purchase a bag of pucks for hockey
• $85 will purchase a power soccer ball for competition play
• $180 will purchase a pair of racing gloves for a track athlete
• $250 will scholarship a season of participation fees for a player
• $325 will provide airfare for an athlete to get to a competition
• $350 will purchase a power soccer guard for a player
• $375 will register a team to team National Governing Body
(NWBA, USA Hockey, US Power Soccer, WASUSA/USTFA)
• $400 will pay the entry fee for a team to an tournament
• $500 will provide field implements for the track program
• $1,000 will buy a sled & gear for a hockey player
• $1,000 will cover uniforms for a team
• $1,000 will provide insurance for a year
• $1,800 will rent space for an annual competition tournament
• $2,000 will fund an athlete to be competitive for a season
• $2,500 will purchase a basketball wheelchair for a player
• $2,500 will pay for official fees to host a tournament
• $3,000 will purchase a track racer for an athlete
• $3,500 will provide court or ice rental for a practice season
Do you shop at Fred Meyers? Go online to register SEATTLE ADAPTIVE SPORTS as your community charity. Click on the logo above, then register your Fred Meyer card and pick Seattle Adaptive sports as your charity. You will still earn points for gasoline and coupons, and Fred Meyers Foundation will send a percentage of the sale to us.